We are searching for a passionate software developer with experience building beautiful and functional UIs for UWP/WPF using C++/CX.
We are a rapidly growing company focussed on developing interactive deep learning systems that are trained by the user in real-time using a tablet.
You’ll be working in an Agile environment with the following software tools:
- REST APIs
- Microsoft Visual Studio
Ideally you would be technically proficient in all or some of the above technologies and have a dream to explore and learn new techniques
It would be advantageous if you had experience with Xamarin and cross-platform development, although not essential.
We can offer competitive remuneration commensurate with your experience.
The RoleThis is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing deep learning company involved with a variety of projects across Europe. The role will primarily involve working remotely, with regular meetings via video conferencing. Some travel may be required. Other responsibilities include:
- Independently build, maintain and support our existing UWP app
- Take a leading role in crafting new UI features
- Implement user feature requests and feedback
- Use remote collaboration tools with our distributed team
- Work with a team of deep-learning engineers to seamlessly integrate UI and machine learning
- Develop code that is clear and self-explanatory
- Document complex projects in an understandable way
Education and Experience
- You have finished an apprenticeship or graduated with a degree in computer science, or you have at least 2 years of equivalent professional experience
- You have previously programmed in UWP / C++ / CX for at least one year
- You are familiar with agile project management techniques
- You are passionate about new technologies and you continuously educate yourself
- You are independent with a good eye for details
- You are an effective presenter and have excellent written and oral communication skills
Full-time, Contract, PermanentAvailable Offices:
- 1. Groningen, Netherlands,
- 2. Leeuwarden, Netherlands
- 3. Durham, UK
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Start date: As soon as possible
COSMONiO is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)